Address: Room 401-3,1 Bld,No 100,Beihuan Rd,Zhucun,TianheDist,Guangzhou,Guangdong,China (Post Code: 510665)
After confirming PI, the sample order requires 100% payment in advance. The bulk orders requires 30% deposit before production, and the rest 70% balance should be paid before shipment.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist